Terms and Conditions
(Last updated August 2014)
2. If you do not agree to these terms, you should immediately stop using this website.
3. This website is operated by Interstate Removals Australia Pty Ltd ('we', 'our', 'us')
5. You may submit our 'get a quote' form only for the purpose of obtaining a quote from one or more suppliers we use.
6. You may not use this website or our 'get a quote' form if you provide transport or removalist services in competition with us.
7. Neither we nor our suppliers are common carriers and accept no liability as such. We reserve the right to refuse to quote for the carriage of goods for any particular person or for carriage of any goods or types of goods at our sole discretion without giving any reason.
8. You warrant that any information that you provide to us and or which we have reasonably relied in providing a quote or estimate to carry out the work is accurate.
9. You warrant that, in entering into an agreement for transport or removalist services, you are the owner of the goods or the authorised agent of the owner.
10. We may use web based tracking methods to provide us with marketing data. You will remain anonymous, and data would only be shared with Google.
11. You agree to be contacted by Interstate Removals Australia, or an associated contact regarding our services